Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dear Ry

Ry-
I have a long explanation as to why there is no picture of you on this blog!  Seems as though no one really knows how to run their scanners or their scanners are broken.  Nat's scanner was broken, and so I had asked Mom and Dad to send me a picture.  After I had begged for a picture of you to scan into my computer (at the time I had no scanner) I finally bought a scanner.  Then try as I might, I could not get the picture to scan into the computer.  I was in the process of sending the picture to Adri to see if she could get it to work.  So if you have any pictures you could email me instead of scan into the computer that will work!  I also need your email address so that I can put you onto this sight (then you will be able to post messages and leave comments!).  Yeah!  I am so excited you are going to blog with us.  That stinkin' message on your phone got me good.  

No comments: