Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Best Makeup Ever!

I have been trying for years, especially since moving out here, to find a foundation that will not melt off my face and that looks natural.  Autumn told me about this awesome skin care/make-up product that I had seen infomercials for.  I have gotten burned before ordering things off the TV. I finally came to the conclusion that if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.  But, since Aut had such success with it I decided to try it.  I love it!  I have the starter kit right now, but you can add to it as you want to.  It is actually good for your skin, and it is waterproof!  No more melting in the humidity!  If you want to know a little more about it check out it out.  It's called Bare Minerals.

1 comment:

Behling Family said...

Good idea to put that on here. I obviously love the stuff. I thinks everyone should try it. It is GREAT!!!!