Thursday, March 13, 2008

YYYEEEAAHHH!!


So, I have a new calling!  I have been called to be the 1st counselor in the YW presidency!  I am really excited but a little nervous because they have not found anyone to backfill my current three callings.  I will be doing all of it for a little while.  However, I am excited to see a light at the end of the tunnel as far as "ward music lady" is concerned.  I am going to be over the miamaid class which consists of 8 girls.  They are all active which is a blessing.  I am thrilled I am going to have a whole panel of people to get ideas from (that means all of you reading this)!  I am going to be responsible mainly for the activity side of things, so I am going to need lost of ideas.  -Tiff

4 comments:

Behling Family said...

YES!!!! That is so great. I loved the YW's they are so fun, and that age I think is just really great. You will do so great! I have some really good web sites that have good stuff and fun activities on them. Let me know.

Stevie and Meesha said...

Yeah Tiff! That will be so fun for you! You will be an awesome teacher! I can't say much about knowing what to do or helping you plan but I know what it feels like to be the music lady! Thats my calling in church! I will help you as much as I can!

Moke said...

The only ones left in our family to join young womens is Nat, Aut, and Meesha. I love young womens. We will have to definitely share ideas. I am excited for you

Adri and Cory said...

Tiff -

We are same same!!! I am 1st counselor as well. I have alot of fun! We definately need to share ideas. i have a few good websites too!