Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Cruising We Will Go!

Ryan and I leave tomorrow on a 4-night cruise. We are really excited. Vern and Sheriee will have the girls, which works out perfectly. Channing is still confused about the whole idea of us sleeping, eating, and playing in the pool on a big boat. The only boat she has been on is the boat at the lake house, so there is a little difference in size that she still can't fathom. She keeps asking questions like...Where are you going to sleep? Do they have plates, cups, and spoons and forks for you to eat with? And most importantly, Will they have snacks for you guys?
We can't wait for all the delicious food and snacks they will have for us.
Stay tuned for cruise pictures next week.

3 comments:

T said...

channing is so sweet to be concerned about her mommy and daddy. Here she thinks you are going to be roughing it in a canoe for a week, poor thing, when actually you will be living the hight life. Have a great time! Can't wait to see pictures!

Moke said...

Channing really is so sweet. Kind of reminds me of me. I am so jealous. I really want to go on a cruise. or to France. Have a fun time!

Behling Family said...

She(Channing) is so you. Very sincerly concerned. I hope you have a good time. We cant wait to see pictures. I wish that we were going on a cruise sometime soon. Have a good time,