Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reminder


I know nobody wants to hear this but Christmas is just around the corner...again! I just wanted to post the Christmas list of names one more time just in case. Feel free to switch if you want.

Corbin - Baby Olsen
Brityn - Crew
Boston - Coen
Channing - Brityn
Chloe - Daxen
Taija - Dace
Baby Olsen - Channing
Dace - Chloe
Crew - Dagen
Kodi - Taija
Dagen - Corbin
Coen - Boston
Daxen - Kodi

Let me know if this is okay. If you guys want to switch or anything feel free. Leave me a comment either way so I know that this is okay with everybody before we all get started.(Since we are all early starters!)

4 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

I was kind of hoping everyone would just have our name? can we switch it to be so?

Adri and Cory said...

Sure!

T said...

Let me guess, Daxen wants a GPS for your car?

Amber Staub said...

Thanks for always handling this for us all!