Friday, September 19, 2008

Houston, We have a Problem!!

Ok so here we are at Friday and still no power. It has been 7 days, for those of you who might be counting, or maybe that's just me. I am so anxious to get back into my own house. Everyday I drive into my neighborhood to check and all I have to do is roll down my window and listen. If I hear the loud roar of generators it's a no go. Maybe today is my lucky day.

I still have no access to my computer/internet so I won't be able to post pictures for a while, but I'm using Sheriee's computer to give you all an update on how we are.
Ryan went back to work yesterday and he said the place was empty. One of his co-workers had a tree fall in on his house. I know we are very blessed to have escaped with as little damage as we did.

As soon as my email is back up I will email you all me new address, phone#, and email address.

Thanks for all your calls of concern. We love you all.

No comments: