Monday, July 14, 2008

Reunion

Hey I was working on getting the talent show stuff together for the reunion. I was wondering if everybody could let me know what their children are doing.....you don't have to be specific, just a genre would be fine, ex; singing a song, performing a dance or piano piece. Please get them to me as soon as possible. You can email me or just comment on this post. Mom and Dad, I thought it would be good if you guys could maybe sing? Stevie maybe you could sing or play something too? I think it would be a good idea for some of the adults to do things too. Also Scott I am putting you and Joe down for a little unicycle something? Let me know! If anyone has any other ideas please share them with me.

3 comments:

Moke said...

Scott would love to share his unicycling skills, as for something else how about a little tap number from: Aut and Age, then Aric and Amber! That would be great!!

T said...

Boston is singing, Corbin will be doing a poem, and Brityn will be playing the piano.

T said...

Corbin is going to be doing an art presentation instead of a poem