Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ah, the memories

First let me apologize about the quality of the photos.  I came across a few pictures I thought I would share as I was cleaning out my "stuff" boxes.  The first is a before shot from the infamous video of all of us falling down Grandma's stairs.  It looks like Amber was the one who caught it all on tape!  Let's point out a few highlights: Nat, always with the colored socks!  At least when there was a package of socks purchased, the purple and turquoise got just as many turns as the white and black.  Notice Stevie's face: a little bit of an actor if I do say so myself, and are those pink short he has on?  Autumn and Age, loved those polka dot outfits!  This event still brings a smile to my face!


Next we have the picture of a reconnaissance mission.  The only one missing from the picture is Moq.  Where were you Moq?  I believe this was Easter (notice the candy bags, although I am shocked Ryan has anything even left in his baggie), and the majority of the family was on their way back from California?  The car broke down, and several of us had to come and rescue the stranded family.  Smashing bibs Joe.  You know those were hand me downs, that he was just praying would be his one day.


Do any of you have pictures you would like to share?  Age in particular, something with a bonnet on it? 

10 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

I'm on it!!!

Adri and Cory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adri and Cory said...

Another side note...notice Ryan and his bag half full of candy. Oh, and don't diss on the polka dots, it was one of my very fav's!!!

T said...

I was serious about that one. I really loved those outfits too.

Moke said...

I have no Idea where I was?! That makes me sad, I am not in either of these pictures?! I was always off with friends and traveling with them, I thought it was fun at the time, but then pictures like these show up and I am not in them with all of the family memories. Well too late now, there is still the classic video of Aut and Kyla's news report that I was in, and we all danced to Boogie Woogie Bear, and Stevie and I or should I say (Tom Cruise and Cindy Crawford) did the news. Those were some good times.

T said...

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I would love to see that if you could find it. That is hilarious!

Behling Family said...

OHHHHH. I get it now. Tiff you were the one who brought the whole dang thing back up.. So it was done and forgot about Thank you very much. What a sad surprise when I opened this family blog:) Tiff you just wait also. It has just begun. Although I forgot how embarrasing those were. Wad, I should have never let you talk me into having those pictures done.
I too agree about those smashing polka dot outfits I loved them.
And also do not need to post the boogie woogie bear video!

Stevie and Meesha said...

That is good stuff. That makes me laugh. We do not need to post the boogie woogie bear/news cast.

Amber Staub said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany! You're missing out on not knowing the video they're talking about. It's hilarious! Maybe we should have a brief family video session at the reunion. Maybe it can be one night when all the spouses have gone to bed and it's just us, talking into the wee hours of the night, laughing about the same old memories that they're all sick of hearing.

Moke said...

I agree with Amber. We need to have one of those nights with out the spouses. There are lots of videos down stairs at moms house that need to be labeled too, so we can do that all at the same time! Remember the video of Amber falling into the river up the canyon?