Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tiff's Arrival


Tiff and the kids made it safely to Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was colder than they thought it was going to be. The kids couldn't wait to see and get IN the snow. The stops along the way took way too LONG. (By the way I am doing this myself. Thank you very much. How am I doing??????) Tiff is my teacher and is very patient with me. Am I to the end yet??? lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal.
This was so much fun. Stay tuned for more FUN!!

5 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

You did a very good job! I'm glad that you are finding out how to work the computer! I am still struggling with it a little bit and can't figure out some things, so don't feel bad that you can't really work it either!

Moke said...

Mom is that you typing, and posting your very own comment??? Good job hun! I look forward to more comments posted on your blog and everyone elses blog! I hope the visit was adventurous and exciting and fun

Adri and Cory said...

Nice job Mom!!! I am so proud of you. You did a great job. Can you believe how fun it is. It is like an addiction for me. I have to tell myself everyday that I have to get at least one load of laundry done before I even can turn on the computer. It is just to tempting!!!

Amber Staub said...

Yeah Mom!!!! It's great having you on board with this, as Adri said, addiction. It will be fun to see pictures of what's going on there in Huntington.
Good picture of Tiff and the kids.

Behling Family said...

I am so proud of you. It is really not as hard as you thought huh? Now you can put your own pics and stuff on. WOW!!!