Thursday, February 7, 2008

PICTURES
I Talked to Melanie Bernard and she said that she would be happy to do pictures for us. She said that the sitting fee would be $20.00. Which I think is a great deal. She said that the sheets depending on how many we order would be about $5.00 -$6.00 approximatly for an 8x10 sheet. I will pick up a price list from her next week and let you know for sure what the sheets would cost. I think this is a very good route to go and pretty inexpensive. Also you can order only what you want, and not have alot of extra pics that you have paid for and dont know what to do with. Will you please let me know what you think about this.I told Melanie I would get back with her asap to let her know for sure about what we decide.

4 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

Great idea sounds good to us!!! We think that this is the way to go.

T said...

Wow! Much cheaper than I thought it was going to be. I think we should go ahead an have her schedule us for Thursday July 31st at 10:00 a.m. Thanks Aut!

Moke said...

I like that idea also. good thinkin Aut!

parents said...

The Parents think this is a grand idea!! I, personally was just going to pick up the phone and call Melanie but I decided to read the blog first! Good thing I did!! We are still struggling with blog knowledge but are getting by.

Thanks O-B-Aut!