Saturday, August 8, 2009

My New Room

As you can see from the previous post, we had a blast with Tiffany and the kids here in Houston. Between our many trips to Sheriee's to swim, our adventure to the Children's Museum, our attempt to have a picnic in the park on a HOT and HUMID day in July, our shopping day at Kohl's, our puppet shows, and the delicious ice cream tasting event, Tiffany helped me redecorate my room. I had every intention of taking before pictures but realized I didn't after the room was put together. These few videos are the only pictures I have of our room. Notice the peach walls, the rust colored comforter, and the blue/brown curtains (what an awful combination). It was in despereate need of a makeover.

BEFORE:




AFTER:

I'm still working on a few details. I need something bigger above the bed but haven't found just the right thing yet. So if you have a room that's in need of a makeover, you know who to call.

Thanks Tiff!

2 comments:

T said...

The paint turned out great! It is almost the exact same color as my room! Lookin' good! I'm glad you were pleased, and more importantly that Ryan was too.

Behling Family said...

I love the new room. I am in desperate need of a bedroom makeover. It looks awesome. I love all of the different colors. I was apprehensive when Tiff said yellow, but it looks so good and so soothing. Come on over Tiff!!!!