Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Family,
I'm trying to get an idea of everyone's plan for the weekend of the wedding. Tiff, are you planning on going to Huntington or will you stay in Salt Lake? Are we all planning on staying somewhere Friday night after the reception? If so, I would love to plan something for us all to do on Saturday. I thought it could be as simple as going up the canyon, or maybe we could go to Park City? Let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas.
I'm getting excited to come home for a visit again and the girls can't wait to play with all the cousins and hang out at Grandma and Grandpa's.


6 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

Oh we miss you to Chloe....even thought aunt meesha and uncle stevie wasn't included we know you miss us too:) We are for anything before the wedding. We are free on Saturdays so I think it would be fun to get together! Just let me know if you need help planning anything:) thanks love you guys can't wait to see you!

T said...

We are staying up at Kevin's parents house in Saratoga Springs for both nights. We will fly in THursday and back out on Sunday. Doing something on Saturday sounds great. Meesha & Stevie don't feel left out. Most of the nieces and nephews think my name is Aunt Amber. I don't even know if they know who Aunt Tiff is! It's a LOT of people to keep track of. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Adri and Cory said...

We too are planning on something for saturday! Let me know if there is something you need help with! We can't wait to see you guys either!

Behling Family said...

That brought tears to my eyes. She is so precious. I cant imagine being away from our Grandmas and Grandpas. We can't wait to see everyone. Whatever sounds good to us. Let me know if you need help with anything. Does she have a huge bruise in the middle of her forehead?

Moke said...

Something for Saturday sounds great with us! Cute little Chlo!

Olsen_Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! I just want to squeeze her. That makes me soo sad that you guys arent closer that you can come visit more often. Saturday works for us. Let me know if you need any help.