Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kids reunion tshirts

Hey everyone!  This is what I have come up with for the kids' reunion t-shirts.  It will have the corresponding parents names on it as well as the number of grandchild they are on the back. Please review the list below of the grandkids in order.  Let me know if there are corrections that need to be made.  Also, please feel free to make suggestions, comments.  These are totally open to reconstruction.  Amber is going to find ribbon for the girls shirt/sleeves.  The shirts are navy with white writing. 
Front:

Stream
Team

Back:

12
Brought to you by:
Stevie & Meesha Stream
1. Corbin
2. Brityn
3. Taija
4. Channing
5. Dace
6. Kodi
7. Boston
8. Dagen
9. Chloe
10. Coen
11. Crew
12. Daxen

4 comments:

Amber Staub said...

Looks great! Did you decide against any sort of logo or picture for the front?

T said...

I am still trying to decide. I haven't found anything I like. But, I am going to have them printed up and if the shop has something I like (and it is not going to be too much of an additional cost) then it's still possible.

Moke said...

For a logo you should do like a wuffle ball and bat or something. I think that is such a cute idea! You also should put the date on it somehow like "Stream Team 2008". well I can't wait for next week when I fly to Atlanta! Those are my suggestions for now!

Adri and Cory said...

I like them! You did a great job. I can't wait. I agree with moke. I think that a wuffle ball would be cool.