Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hey everyone!  I have posted an agenda for the family reunion to the left.  I also wanted to let you know that I will be ordering photo books with the photos we all take during the reunion.  We have our choice between spiral bound and soft cover.  They have 15 double sided photo pages, so basically 30 pages altogether.  They are 6x8, and pricing would be around $15.00 plus shipping.  We have the option of adding more pages, it is $1.00 per double sided page.  Everyone will email me their best pictures after the reunion, and I will put as many as I can fit into the book.  Please comment below and let me know what you think.  I will plan on ordering what the majority vote says.  You can have a look at the books by visiting    www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts   then go down and click on Books.  You can leave comments here too about the reunion agenda.

4 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

Tiff-
I am not sure i completely understand. Who is taking the pictures? photo book like...photo album? one for each of us?

T said...

Anyone and everyone can take pictures. You will email me the best of what you take after the reunion. I then can pick out which to put in the book. They might all fit who knows. The photo program on my computer does all this. I can order the books right from my computer. Yes, whoever would like to order a book can have one of their very own. They are like a photo album but look just like a book. They print the pictures right onto the pages. We can add text too. I plan on keeping a 3 ring binder out during the reunion for everyone to record funny things that happen, thoughts, etc. which I can then put into this photo book.

Behling Family said...

So the pages already have the pictures printed on them?

Behling Family said...

Never mind I just found the spot that answered that question. Sounds like a good idea